We are strong supporters of reproducible research, following the statement above by David L. Donoho. Thus, all MATLAB-code related to our publications as well as additional MATLAB-code for simulations will be included here as it becomes available.
If you use or mention this code in a publication, please cite www.shearlab.org as well as the following paper:
G. Kutyniok, W.-Q. Lim, R. Reisenhofer:
"ShearLab 3D: Faithful Digital Shearlet Transforms Based on Compactly Supported Shearlets".
ACM Trans. Math. Software 42 (2016), Article No.: 5.
- ShearLab3D v1.1 (current version)
- ShearLab3D Manual
- 2D Experiments (denoising, inpainting, separation)
- 3D Experiments (denoising, inpainting)
- Numerical Experiments from "ShearLab 3D: Faithful Digital Shearlet Transforms Based on Compactly Supported Shearlets"
- ShearLab3D v1.01 (older version)
- Full support and unified treatment of 2D and 3D data.
- Optimized for CUDA (requires MATLAB Parallel Processing Toolbox and CUDA capable NVidia graphics card)
- Shearlets are compactly supported in the time domain.
- Examples for applications like image and video denoising, inpainting and geometric separation problems.
- see this page for download information on Shearlab.jl
- see this page for the wavelet package Fwt.jl of the same author.
Shearlab.jl provides an implementation of ShearLab for the programming language Julia. Currently only 2D transforms are available but an extension to 3D is planned for the future.
- BendLab Toolbox
- Lessig, Petersen, Schäfer: Bendlets: A Second-Order Shearlet Transform with Bent Elements
This library can be used stand-alone or as "add-on" to ShearLab. In the latter case, extract the archive in the root directory of ShearLab. The new files have the prefix BL. See BLcontents.m and the files BL*.m in the Examples folder for details.
ShearLab 1.1 (Implementation based on Cartesian Grids)
- ShearLab-1.1 (32-bit Windows)
- ShearLab-1.1 (32-bit Mac/Linux)
- ShearLab-1.1 (64-bit, Windows/Mac), requires Wavelet Toolbox
- ShearLab-1.1 (64-bit, Linux), requires Wavelet Toolbox
- Digital shearlet transform in spatial domain based on compactly supported, separable shearlets.
- Morphological component analysis using wavelets and shearlets (image separation toolbox).
- (Shift invariant) Fourier based shearlet transform.
ShearLab PPFT 1.0 (Implementation based on Pseudo-Polar Grids)
- Digital shearlet transform based on pseudo-polar FFT.
- Framework for quantifying performance of parabolic scaling algorithms.